WIFE IS ALWAYS LAST TO KNOW

So, ya know how some people talk in their sleep... My hubby has always done that. We've actually carried on a conversation once-totally unbeknown to him.

So what runs through your spouses mind-that private place where you have no idea which way those cogs are turning? Sometimes when they talk in their sleep, the words falling out of their mouth makes sense. Like last night, or very, very early this morning.

I'm going to truncate what he said, but he spoke in full sentences.

Father,
We thank Thee for...
We thank Thee for...
We thank Thee for...
Please bless...
and....
And please bless...

Yeah-he was saying a prayer. Funny thing is, I've caught myself waking up in the middle of the night bearing my testimony, talking with Heaven and thanking Him for any and everything I can think of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream