Who Moved My Froggies????


I think he did it! Yes, I do believe so. I asked her and she said no. I asked her if she thought they did it. She said no, she was certain of it. Therefore, I believe he moved my froggies! We now have a fun game to play.

Which reminds me. The person I was when we first married is not the person I am today. Yesterday's event is a case in point.

It was his mess. He made it. It's his jurisdiction. However, I have to look at it and when the door is open, so does all the world. So I violated his personal space and scooped all the usable items (and maybe some that weren't but they weren't obviously refuse either) into boxes and swept the surface clean. Was I angry about having to do this for him (although he may think it was to him)? Absolutely not!

Several decades ago I had the reasoning of 'this is a reflection (and therefore an embarrassment to ) both of us.' However, yesterday all I could think of as I picked up each item was he has used these things to make our lives and our worlds better. He has done so lovingly and not grudgingly. I was at peace as I cleaned up our mess.

I was at peace with myself and with him and with the mess. It truly was a fulfilling moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream