8/23/2007

We were at the store and on a whim (with a pocket book that would momentarily support it) I bought a frog shower curtain, frog rugs, frog toothbrush holder, frog soap dish, frog cup and a set of frog towels. She said she had seen little frogs with suction cups to be used in place of a mat-once-and so we looked, and looked but could find none. Oh, this whim took more than one stop at a store. We shopped 3 different Wal-Marts in one day to find the complete set.

A month later...she found them! Now my shower has five little froggies with suction cups on their back sides. Oh, they're much too cute for stepping on. I put them on the shower walls. Every day I rearrange them. I keep waiting for him to realize that I'm playing a game with them, with him. I don't know if he knows this or not, but it's about as playful as I get!

I love my froggies! They are precious to me. Not just the five that are on the shower wall-but all six that survived, the two that didn't and the added five and the ones that have come with them-soon to be eleven! I love my froggies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream