That Color Looks Great on You

I heard this comment twice today. A dress-discount bought of course-that to my eyes is an okay green, but more sickly than not-the price and size was right and I've shrunk out of enough clothes I didn't have a lot of choice but to find something I could wear. So I wore 'that' dress today.

Then while walking home from Church I pondered that repeated comment and realized that what they were saying and what I was hearing was really something different than what was going on.

'That color' looks good on me under this circumstance, when my skin has the summer tan and only then. When I have the winter 'sun-starved' skin color, 'that color' looks sickly on me.

Good thing I've been using astazanthin-my skin is a healthy summer-color now! Without the summer sunburns! Hence 'that color' looks great on me or realistically, my skin color can now comfortably wear 'that color'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream