Sparklies, Baubbles, Glitz, Bling

I love jewelry. I just do. The more real it is, the better I like it. I like the sparkles. I like the attention it draws. I like feeling ritzy wearing it.



Somewhere along the line I learned that I would NEVER be able to afford the biggest, the bestest anything. That's a pure truth. I've come to terms with that. I accept it.



I've also learned that I may have two or three items that go nicely with a certain color, or outfit but I can only wear one of the necklaces, or one of the earrings, or one of the rings. That's a pure truth. I've come to terms with that. I accept it.



I've also learned that just because I have, I own, it's in my possession, doesn't mean that somebody else somewhere along the line won't say they want it more, worse, more strongly than I do and just take it. That one's a little harder to come to terms with and accept. But it is a pure truth.



So, this all makes me wonder... In the hereafter... For those who make it to the Celestial Kingdom... Isn't it so that we will have all things in common? Will that mean we just go to the Jewlery Library and borrow for the day the bling, blitz, baubbles and glitzy sparklies we want and return them at the end of the day and let some little angel guard them and polish and clean them for the next person to check out for the next day?



Can I have dibbs on the ruby earring, necklace, ring and bracelet set? Pleaseeaseaseasease....

Comments

Ruth Sarah said…
Perhaps... but at least the seats won't be designed by the Puritans!!!

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream