Fifth Seal Quotes


I've had a moment tonight to read a couple more pages in my currently, favorite series. Hannah, mother of Samuel is angelically speaking through the ages to Joseph father of Jesus.

Hannah, "You never stop loving your children, though they may not be with you. In the end you have to give them back to the One who gave them to you."

"...the reason the heavens and the earth were created..." Each baby carries within its heart the story of God's love. Mankind was not created for the sake of the world. No, the heavens and the earth were created for the sake of mankind."

I have said of my children ever since the above sunk in, 'they will grow up and go away. It is as it should be.' 'They are borrowed from Father-they are His and I am their steward in His behalf.' I owe it to Him to do my very best; the best of all my parents did for me and then add upon it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream