Speed 2.8 and rising

Distance: 1.3 miles and rising
Two weeks ago, speed was 2.1 and distance was <1.
4-5x/week. Some times I mow the line for my 30 minutes of aerobic exercise. It is not a riding mower. It is now a self-propelled mower. Unless you define self-propelled as you yourSELF is PROPELLING it! :)

Jell-O one to two times/day.
Glucoasmine, chondroitin, & MSM 3 caps/day.

Exercising at night allows my knees to recover while I sleep and then I can take off and keep going throughout the day.

Jell-O and 3 Advil at night before bed.

Don't know how far I can go, or how long, but it seems to be helping.

2x/week lift weights, including lower body workout. Bricks for lower body is now up to 3. Upper body-depends on which set of muscles, so with the weight lift set up it's 4-7 bricks and with the fast pack (free weights) it's between 5 lbs. and 12 lbs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream