She said I was Crazy!


Not only did she say this about me, she said it in front of me (at least it wasn't behind my back!), AND to an audience of over 200 people! But you know what, she's right. I am crazy.

One would have to be to not use birth control and accept 9 pregnancies in a 10 year span. One would have to be to be a stay at home mom in such circumstances. One would have to be to accept whatever they 'think' God is saying to them instead of following the council the world would offer.

Oh wait-what did I just say? "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths," Proverbs 3:5 - 6.

Comments

Ruth Sarah said…
I distinctly recall him telling you it was too late for that when you expressed that he was going to drive you crazy...

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream