FIRST CAR ACCIDENT

My dad had finally bought a new truck-it was a little beige Datsun (since then Datsun was bought out and the new name of the company is Nissan).

I had been babysitting at Louise Parsons. As I was backing out of the driveway I backed into the across-the-street-neighbors car as he was backing out of his driveway. That was when I had a driver’s license.

When I still had my learners permit I had gone with my Dad and John Uribe (Dad’s friend) in John’s truck to Sacramento. They were letting me drive. We were on a highway and somewhere in some Podunk little blink twice and you’ll miss it place some old guy with an old car with big fins was going 20 mph in a 40 zone, turned his right signal on and swung far to the left. I had been taught in Drivers Ed to pull to the right if there’s a problem. Yeah-I smashed into the fins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream