Two Three-inch Binders

Well, so far there is. You see Jammin' used to write letters at least once a week and when she had easy access to e-mail she would e-mail nearly daily. This went on for a good six years. I printed them.

Now I'm putting them in a three-hole punch and putting them in binders. I delivered one. There was a laugh. There was an 'oh my'. And then I related some of the stories, the memories that were contained therein. Hmmm...

So this morning I was working on the second binder. I will deliver that one today. It had an interesting story in it which I had totally forgotten-superfluous information tends to be forgotten.

Just Altogether Courageous and I worked at the same place. We were ready early. The car was backed out and being a gentleman he raced around the car to open the door for me. The car was parked in the driveway. No duh you say!? Well, the driveway was inclined. The car door gently closed and then you could hear it latch.

Yip! We were locked out. We called the city, they sent the police, they had me sign a waiver in case of damage and then they slim-jimed the door open.

That's how it happened way back in 1998!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream