MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS

I hate this one. Who in their right mind wants to divulge this one?

You judge which is the worst. At Christmas I was opening my presents (I was age 13) at Grandma Nelson’s home. The way my Dad wanted to do it was you were handed one, you opened it and showed it to everyone. I opened my first bra.

Another, at Grand Central Department Store in Orem and needing to use the restroom I walked into the men’s room. (I’ve done that a couple of other times-but worse is when you’re starting to leave the room and some guy is accidentally walking into the wrong restroom!-yeah, I’ve had that happen.)

What about passing a car on the freeway because they’re annoyingly slow and then I realize that I’m speeding. Then I pull over in front of them and slow down.

Putting away a gift and forgetting where I put it.

Telling the same story to the same person, for the umpteenth time.

Having part of my dress stuck in my pantyhose so my dress doesn’t hang right in back as I’m leaving the locker room in the Provo Temple. Dear Sister Harriet Hill caught that one for me and I was able to get it fixed right before I left.

Having my pants rip out a little bit.

Driving a dirty car to Church.

Not having the lawn mowed before Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream