TEENAGE SOCIAL LIFE

SOCIAL LIFE:
I was in the Usherettes-it was a club that ushered at football games and school plays. It was a click-ish kind of club and if they didn’t need me they didn’t call and let me know when there was a function. I guess I could have been more aggressive, but that’s not my style so I wasn’t. I was also on the girl’s rifle team. We didn’t compete with anyone or other schools. We just had a ball shootin’ up the rifle range of the Jr. ROTC.

YOUR FRIENDS:
Diana Flloyd (lunch together)
Keith Kendrick (rides in to High School until I started seminary)
Caroline Dansby (in a lot of classes together)
Connie Placencia (went with her on her motorcycle)
Kitty McNally (classes together and lunch sometimes)

DANCES:
I went to the Sr. Prom. I used to go to the dances we had at M-Men and Gleaners night. I also went to any Stake dances like the Gold and Green ball or the New Years Eve Ball.

MOVIES:
Krakatoa East of Java and really I don’t remember going to see any others

DATING:
I dated off and on through high school. For a while I dated Jack Giles, then it was Steve Hansen, then there was Wayne Johnson, Glen Alison McNay. Then I went away to college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream