HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT COLLEGE? (WASTE OF TIME, OR WORTH IT.)

I have always, all of my life, desired, hungered, looked forward to, dreamed of, sought for, waited for, and most wanted to go to college.

To me it is one of the most important things in life to accomplish after the gospel and after raising a family. First find the gospel and hang on for dear life; second become an eternal family and hang on for dear life; third get a college education for the sake of dear life.

It is so worth it. For all of my life’s experiences (which is of great value) going to college has filled in many, many of the missing CHUNKS of my knowledge and experience. I am so glad I have been so blessed with the opportunity to go to college.

Before college, as an acceptance of humility, I thought I was ignorant. Now, through college I know I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream