IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

That’s a really good question. Let me give you a list of the places I think I would like to go, then I’ll give my real answer to the question.

I’d really like to go to Israel and walk around and see some places, Masada, The Dome of the Rock, Golgotha, Gethsemane, Bethlehem, Nazareth, places like that. I’d like to go on a cruise. I’d like to go to Paris and walk around. I want to go to the Louver. I want to go to Australia and see where David served his mission, to Ayers Rock, Alice Springs and the Great Barrier Reef. I want to go to England and see where my ancestors are from. I know It won’t look like it did when they came over, but I suspicion I will smell and feel some of what they did and I think I would sense they had been there. I want to go to Kentucky and see where I came from, I was 4 yrs. old when my family moved away. I want to go to Patzicia, Guatemala; Little Rock, Arkansas; and Manhattan and see where my son’s served their missions. I’d like to go on a church history tour and see the sights of my heritage, go to the Nauvoo Temple and to the Sacred Grove.

I’ll probably end up going to Santa Barbara a few times and walking the beaches and seeing my brother’s grave; taking my grand kids to Disneyland and little things like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream