TELL ABOUT HOW, WHEN, WHERE YOU LEARNED TO DRIVE

I think every teenager when they learn to drive absolutely loves the feeling of power and control they have. It’s great. Until you either get your first ticket or into your first accident.

I learned at Santa Barbara High School, California. After school was when my session was taught. First we practiced and was preached to in the simulators which consisted of watching a movie and each students “desk” was a drivers seat with brakes, steering wheel and dash board.

Mr. Cardon, my English teacher, was my road instructor. Probably the most annoying part was first thing he wanted each of us to practice was how slow we could go, in the parking lot. I’m talking idling and braking while idling yet still moving slightly forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream