TELL ABOUT A SPECIAL DATE YOU WENT ON

I’m always going on special dates. Anytime I go on a date with my husband it’s special.

My favorite was when we went to the Temple with names from the Flint line that needed to be done. I knew my grandpa Flint really loved me so to honor him I wanted to do as much as possible on his line. I had spent a lot of time researching this line and had a LOT of names.

I wasn’t sure what to do with them. We took them to the Temple and they saw how many there were and told us to submit them to Salt Lake. We stayed and did an Endowment session. When we left, we walked off to the north side. We were talking about nothing in particular. There among the 4 evergreen trees I could hear children’s voices. They had a southern accent and were talking to us. “Bye now.” “Ya’ll come back now, ya hear?”

I turned to David, did you hear that? He had heard it. Who would leave their children in their car while they went into the Temple? We looked around. We saw no children.

When we got home I checked the notebook I had the family group sheets in. There were 3 children who had died somewhere between the age of 6 months and 2 years. I felt strongly that those are the voices I heard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream