WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP OR SINGER?

I don’t have a favorite. I like some songs done by some performers and not the same song by others. Same sentiments apply with the artists. To me to say a favorite would be to say that one is better/superior to another. I don’t think so. I take the best each has to offer and toss the rest.

The mood I’m in is always a factor, however, among those I like listening to:
Classical
Don Williams
Credence Clearwater Revival
Paul Revere and the Raiders
Algae
Mormon Tabernacle Choir
The Monkees
Neil Diamond
Jose Feliciano
Simon & Garfunkel
Paul Simon
The Turtles
The Lettermen
Afterglow
Johnny Cash
Crystal Gale
Billy Ray Cyrus
Alan Jackson
Linda Rhondstat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream