WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED FOR?

Remembered by whom? At what stage of my life? This changes, ya know!

I’d like to be remembered as a faithful Latter-day Saint. That I held to the rod and stood for truth and righteousness no matter the danger, cost, distance, discomfort.

I’d like to be remembered for striving to be honest, true, and faithful in all things.

That I followed the admonition of Paul, “We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous and in doing good to all men. Indeed we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul. We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.”

I'd like to be remembered as a mom, though way imperfect, strove with all my might to overcome as many imperfections as possible and was more good than not as a mommy.

I'd like to be remembered as a wife who loved her husband through thick and thin, good, bad and ugly, and was loved back.

I'd like to be remembered as a grandma that the grandkids loved to go visit and spend time with and stay with and maybe even go on vacation with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream