DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE OUTFIT WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD AND YOUR FAVORITE OUTFIT NOW

Oh please! I can’t remember what I wore as a child. What I do remember clothing wise was that the summer before I reached womanhood (I was 14) I loved to dress up. We didn’t have dress up clothes. I did have a very lightweight blanket and I would belt that around my waist so I had a princess train. I guess I thought all princesses and queens wore flowing long skirts. So I felt like a princess. I spent many hours that summer divided between going down to the beach, and in my bedroom dressing like a princess, and playing school (I was the teacher).

My favorite outfit now is whatever white Temple dress I'm wearing-and wearing in the Temple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream