DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE AUTHOR? WHY? WHO? TELL ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE BOOK THAT HE/SHE WROTE

Of course to define a favorite author you’re generally looking at a particular book. The one I most enjoy reading is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. The reason I like it so much is because it’s a love story, balanced, full of passion—well bridled (something unheard of in literature or any media today), has a balanced proper ending.

Which book is read more so than any other could also indicate a ‘favorite’ and that of course is the Book of Mormon. This is where I find the greatest peace and satisfaction. I have found this book to be the greatest parenting guide, marriage and family counselor, spiritual solace, etc.

I have since found Bodie & Brock Thoene (pronounced Tay-nee). They are Christian novelists and have written series of books like Zion Covenant, Zion Chronicles, AD Chronicles. I love reading the last set. So far there are 9 novels in it. They have mixed in so much knowledge about Hebrew language and culture-you really develop an appreciation for the people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream