DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE MAGAZINE? DESCRIBE IT AND THE KINDS OF THINGS YOU LEARN FROM IT.

Early in our marriage my favorite was Reader’s Digest. It helped me with seeking wisdom. I loved the humor sections, the jokes, the witty things it offered. I hungered for the broader understanding of the things of the world, laws, justice, injustice, health items, government, politics, etc.

My next favorite was Ladies Home Journal. I learned a lot about being a wife, parenting, and again about health and nutrition.

My most favorite magazine is the Ensign. I know, it’s supposed to be for the President’s message or for the Visiting Teaching message, but really and truly my favorite section is the one about Latter-day Saint Voices. I love hearing about others testimonies of growth and development on spiritual matters, the overcoming of the body by the spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream