BEAR YOUR TESTIMONY

My testimony is a gift of the Spirit. I have never seen Christ in mortality, yet I know, with every fiber of my being, that He exists. I know He is the literal Son of God in the flesh. I know that He suffered in the Garden and on the Cross for me. This I know through the Holy Ghost in my heart.

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only living and God-directed Church on the face of the earth. I know I can never turn my back on the Church or deny my testimony of it. This I know with all my heart.

I know that Joseph Smith really did see and commune with Jesus Christ and the Father. He was a prophet, seer, and revelator. This I know with my head and feel it’s so in my heart.

I know that Heavenly Father knows me intimately and that I matter to Him. I know he has been there for me every time I’ve needed Him in my desperate hours and He’s been there to rejoice with me in the sunshine. I know He loves me.

I know the gift of motherhood came to me through Heavenly Father’s Grace and Mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream