WHAT OCCUPTION ARE YOU SEEKING TO BE AND WHY?

Ha! I tell you, HA! That is a loaded question. Rarely does anyone EVER, I mean EVER end up being what they think they want to be.

That’s a good question. At the time of this writing I’m 50 years old. Had I been asked that question when I was 18 I would have answered that I wanted to be a veterinarian.

Now that I’m 50 I know that I want to be one half of a senior couple missionary companionship. I’m going to college now to gain office skills so I can be a missionary in a mission president’s office.

I’ve learned Access, Excel, HTML, power point and I’m learning new things this coming year. I’m looking forward to it.

Ya know, that first semester I was just so excited, delighted, pleased, pickled tink to be able to go to college.

Now, I’m just glad that eventually it will be over!

Post Script. I finished college (BS Degree from UVU) over a year ago and soon, very soon, it will have been a year since I started my 'career'. I'm an online store merchandiser for Creative Xpress and they are the online outlet for Provo Craft. BTW, Jim Thornton was named CEO of the year for UT County-maybe it was all of Utah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream