They Say It's Your Birthday




You're gonna have a good time...

Yeah-some of you won't remember that rowdy song. I do though!

It's awesome when you have people who work hard to make it special and unique.

Work threw me for a loop. The 3 underlings planned and gave me a card, a bag of DOVE heart-shaped promises, a heart-cupcake cake, and they sang at me. It was awesome to have them do so much to make the day special. It really did bring tears to my eyes. I felt special all day long!

My kids and hubby did the mostest. I got cards from my Aunt, sister, daughters, hubby, son and even from the president of the company I work for! It was awesome.

I enjoyed flowers and good food and good company AND my son that I wasn't sure would ever decide to get serious about a girl did-and got engaged the day before my birthday. Wohoo!! How awesome is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream