Of All The Things I've Lost...

I miss my blogs the most!

Go ahead. Laugh. Blondie did when she barely got home and I blurted that out to her. Dove did when I repeated it to him on our ride home from the bus stop.

I finally got CS4 and was trying to install it but it was fighting tooth and nail with IE7. My only real option was to back up my system and install the OS again. This is the first time in like 3 years but still...

Most of it was backed up just fine. Except... my kids's blogs. Dang it. That's how I keep up with what's going on-keep abreast of their lives.

So with Geek & Lady's help we finished up Sunday night (midnight) and Monday night (I quit at 10 p.m.) reinstalling all the essentials.

I have yet to open Bridge or CS4 to verify they work. Here, let me go check... Yip! Bridge works, which means that CS4 will work too. Right? Oh yeah-it does!! Wohoo! I love Adobe!!

Frog said those desert pictures were in here somewhere too. But I can't find them. Dang it.

Okay, so I'm just about done with restructuring my life again! Oh-I mean my computer.

Comments

Sharon said…
by desert pictures do you mean the ones from here? If so I can put them all on a disc and send them to you.
Glad you are getting it all back together. :)
Janele Williams said…
I'd go crazy if I lost all my favorite links.

I understand.
Sharon said…
Here's one to add for ya! http://army2professor.blogspot.com/
Jacob started a blog! He hasn't done more then 1 post, but still. :)

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream