WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD? (OCCASIONS, FOOD, PERSON, ETC.)

Hiking a mountain makes me feel good.
The view at the top of a mountain makes me feel good.
The pretty flowers, beautiful trees, and waterfalls and creeks on the way up the mountain makes me feel good.
Watching a happy every after type movie makes me feel good.
Chocolate makes me feel really good.
Being with my children and grand children makes me feel good.
Taking the Sacrament makes me feel good.
Being in the Temple makes me feel good.
Being in the Temple with my children makes me feel Really Really Good.
Hearing my children by marriage call me mom, mother, mommy makes me feel really good.
Shaking hands with a Prophet makes me feel good.
Working in my yard makes me feel good.
Reading a good book makes me feel good.
Balancing my checkbook and knowing bills are paid, tithing is paid and there’s still gas money makes me feel good.
Chocolate makes me feel really good.
Harvesting my garden makes me feel good.
Shopping makes me feel good.
Taking a shower makes me feel good.
Lifting weights makes me feel good.
Learning new things makes me feel good.
Halloween (chocolate), Thanksgiving (good food and family), and Christmas (giving gifts) makes me feel good.
Holding a new grandchild makes me feel good.
Hearing a grandchild call me grandma AliceAnn makes me feel good.
Chocolate makes me feel really good.
Having a grandchild come visit for a weekend makes me feel good.
Cleaning my home makes me feel good. I like clean rainbows.
Looking heavenward at night makes me feel good.
Vibrant and colorful sunrises and sunsets make me feel good.
Getting up early makes me feel good.
Snuggling with my husband makes me feel good.
Embraces with my husband, my children, my children by marriage and my grandchildren makes me feel good.
Oh, did I mention? Chocolate makes me feel really good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream