DID YOU HAVE ROOMATES? TELL ABOUT THEM AND THE THINGS YOU LEARNED LIVING WITH OTHERS.

I had roommates. Mary Rushlow (for whom I 6 years later I baked and decorated her wedding cake and threw her a bridal shower). She was a convert of about a year more than I. We got along quite well. She was more of a health food kind of person-not to the nth degree as some are but quite into how important and critical it is to eat fruits and vegetables. She was so sure and confident about everything it was hard to talk to her and help her see that she didn’t have all the answers.

Claudia Gotshall-a yuppie who whined to mommy every time she wanted something (not needing-just wanting-mommy please put some money in my account-I’m so sad and depressed).

Judy Roadhouse-a good girl trying to survive. Sharp enough to know not to cross Claudia, not strong enough to be able to go against her when Claudia was wrong.

I learned that people can agree to disagree but once that decision is made all must hold to the guidelines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream