DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST KISS, WHO WAS IT, HOW OLD WERE YOU, WHERE WERE YOU, DID YOU LIKE IT?

My first kiss was as sweet and innocent as you see in the movies. On the lips, awkward at what the feeling was to be touching someone else's lips with my own and all the hormones came undone.

His name was Jack Giles. He was 6’1”, long and lanky, blond curly hair. Oh my gosh, I can still see him in my minds eye. I was in love with love. But that’s all it was. To know someone else accepts you physically is a satisfying fulfillment. However, he was a typical male teenager and all he wanted was to investigate, explore, and prove his manliness. It wasn’t me he was interested in, just in being able to get physical. I don’t know where I was when we kissed, my eyes were closed. I was probably at John and Janet Uribe’s apartment, as they are the ones who introduced us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SONGS

The Measure of a Man

A Cerulean Blue Ice Cream